Nexus is a Trusted Traveler Program (TTP). It offers Nexus Card which makes your traveling easy. So if you are a Nexus Cardholder and wants to do Nexus Card Activation then this post will surely help to activate your Nexus Card in very simple manner. Nexus Card is used in crossing international borders of Canada and USA. It can be used to visit both countries frequently.
You can activate Nexus Card by using Trusted Traveler Program (TTP). The main benefit of using this card is that you need not to do the migration process that makes your visit simple and faster. Here, you will get complete information about Nexus Card Activation.
Also Find Here:
- BMO Credit Card Activation
- MBNA Card Activation
- Chase Debit Card Activation
- Debenhams Card Activation
Nexus Card Activation – Activate Nexus Card
To activate Nexus Card online, you need to migrate your data from the old GOES to the new Trusted Traveler Program (TTP) system. Then follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Log In to your account by visiting TTP website by using your email address and password.
- Accept the terms and conditions applicable on the website. If you do not accept the terms and conditions then you cannot move to the next page.
- Click on the “Activate Membership Card” under the Program Membership text. If you are not able to find that then you can find using FIND function of your browser.
- Enter the personal information which is printed on the back of your card.
- once you follow the above steps you will get a notification about your Nexus Card Activation on your email address.
Note: If you forgot your password used for sign in then you can quickly reset your password using your email address. If you do not know the email address used at the time of registration then you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Final Tips: If you face any difficulty in activating your Nexus Card then you can send an email at email@example.com to solve your problem. Read the terms and conditions of use before you start using your card. Never share your card information to an unknown person over phone or email or SMS. For help regarding activation of any other bank/store card, you can visit our website cardactivation.org.